
I've been thinking about what to write today. I've been wanting to blog all week, sometimes with two ideas a day in my head, unsure of which one to blog about. It's been a busy week, both physically and spiritually. I also have some lovely photos taking by that amazing guy that I love so much. As it has all comes to a close and a new week has begun I suppose it could all be summarized by God's unending faithfulness. There have been frustrations and joys, the temptation to despair and the sense of His presence so close that nothing else seemed to matter. At every turn He has been right there - through the tears, through the frustrations, with the comfort of His lovingkindness, with His mercies new every morning, with the wisdom of His word, with the strength of His Holy Spirit leading me to truth and obedience. It has rained a lot this week... outside and inside both. But God is in the rain. Praise Him from whom every blessing continually flows from His generous hand.

3 comments:
Dear sister,
I have read your most recent postings (I haven't visited in a while). And I am so encouraged by your testimonies here. God's love and kindness and compassion and strength are visibly woven throughout your words, scriptures and pictures. Thank you for this blog. I am thankful for your walk and your willingness to share it openly.
God is so very good, so big and so kind. When I read your blog about Larry...I cried too. There is so much of Christ we can live in this world, so many to love and to touch and to help in healing as we hopefully lead the way to Him.
Thank you dear one. Keep on walking your beautiful walk.
Karrot
Daughter dear,
Thank you for the words - for the reminder of God being in the rain as well as the sunshine. Remember this little song? 'Little flowers never worry when the wind begins to blow and they never never cry when they're tossing to and fro; oh I guess they know the secret even little flowers know ...if it never ever rains, then they'd never ever grow.' I love you.
Beautifully and truly said. I praise God for His faithfulness to you. And to me. What peace there is in recognizing His goodness in the rain.
Love you!
M.
Post a Comment