I am a 43 year young wife and mother. I love spending time playing with my family, relaxing, vacationing, watching movies, reading together, etc. I also have a new found passion for keeping my body strong and healthy with clean eating and lots of exercise. My deepest passion and hearts desire is to be found faithful in fulfilling God's will for my life; to follow Him, to glorify Him in all that I do, to bless others, and bring joy to those around me.
______________________________________________________
All photos copyright Paul Elseth 2008/2009 all rights reserved
3 comments:
Very cozy places! It looks like Tina's home...guess thats cuz it is! :-) Someday I will personally visit each of these cozy places. I love you.
Aww, those are so cute! Especially Felix :-) I miss home already! I love you so :-x
Love,
Michal
Wouldn't I love to be there enjoying each cozy place right now?
Thanks for posting the pictures. What fun to see glimpse of your beautiful home.
Love you!
M
Post a Comment