How delicious it is to come here and see pictures! Everything looks so pretty--if somewhat inconvenient (don't envy the guys trying to get the car out of the arctic driveway). But the beauty! And the people, and doggie and kitties. Love it. And can I just say the header photo is breathtaking? Did Paul really take it???? My. word. My favorite picture, though, is the last one--your dear home, seen from the back pasture. Waaaah! When can I visit?
Thank you for commenting on my little blog, sissy. You make my day every time.
I want to be snowed in too! Only with you! What lovely aftermath. I know it created such havoc in your life but it is so beautiful. Lovely pics. Paul and his snowman make me smile. Thanks sister for sharing these pictures. I love you
I am a 43 year young wife and mother. I love spending time playing with my family, relaxing, vacationing, watching movies, reading together, etc. I also have a new found passion for keeping my body strong and healthy with clean eating and lots of exercise. My deepest passion and hearts desire is to be found faithful in fulfilling God's will for my life; to follow Him, to glorify Him in all that I do, to bless others, and bring joy to those around me.
______________________________________________________
All photos copyright Paul Elseth 2008/2009 all rights reserved
3 comments:
How delicious it is to come here and see pictures! Everything looks so pretty--if somewhat inconvenient (don't envy the guys trying to get the car out of the arctic driveway). But the beauty! And the people, and doggie and kitties. Love it. And can I just say the header photo is breathtaking? Did Paul really take it???? My. word. My favorite picture, though, is the last one--your dear home, seen from the back pasture. Waaaah! When can I visit?
Thank you for commenting on my little blog, sissy. You make my day every time.
Much, much love,
M.
I love the one of the boys, and Dad's snowman :-) They're such great pictures. Next time I'll be snowed in with you :-)
I want to be snowed in too! Only with you! What lovely aftermath. I know it created such havoc in your life but it is so beautiful. Lovely pics. Paul and his snowman make me smile. Thanks sister for sharing these pictures.
I love you
Post a Comment