
How do I face another day this way? Not to be mellow dramatic, but really. The thought does cross my mind, to be honest here. A large house, a somewhat large family, many demands, things to accomplish... and pain. Again. The voice resonates over and again in my head. "Face it with joy." Joy Lord?! Joy. True, deep, abiding joy. With a servant's heart, loving ways, soft words, and trust in His goodness. That is how I'll face this day. I'll have this pain either way; but he's calling me to take the path of joy; the path most glorifying to Him, the path that is for my good. Whatever your situation you find yourself glorifying and praising Him in the midst of it - for your good and His glory. May He comfort you with His loving kindness and bring you peace.

2 comments:
What beautiful, faithful, encouraging words. I am SO blessed to get to LIVE with you! I love you so much. Thank you for your example of trust and joy!
Precious sister. What amazing words and the joy that you express by faithfully accepting it reaches across the miles and ignites my faith yet again! Thank you. I pray for Joy abiding and abounding and I pray for relief of pain.
Post a Comment