Hard to believe this beautiful baby turned 19 today. Time keeps marching on in spite of my best efforts to make it stand still. Each day with them is so precious. Who knows when he'll decide he wants to launch out on his own? And how much warning will I have? A month? A week? A few days? Each and every day, for every single one of us is a priceless gift from the Lord. May we walk wisely, and cherish each moment here on this earth, making the most of every opportunity. Happy birthday treasure. I love you.Monday, June 23, 2008
Happy Birthday Ian
Hard to believe this beautiful baby turned 19 today. Time keeps marching on in spite of my best efforts to make it stand still. Each day with them is so precious. Who knows when he'll decide he wants to launch out on his own? And how much warning will I have? A month? A week? A few days? Each and every day, for every single one of us is a priceless gift from the Lord. May we walk wisely, and cherish each moment here on this earth, making the most of every opportunity. Happy birthday treasure. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment