Oh. My. Gosh. I think these are the best ones yet... every single one of these is PERFECT and beautiful and so much like HOME!!! Aw, I can't wait to see it. But wow, these are just amazing. :-) The one of my Man just killed me, he is so gorgeous!!
What wonderful pictures. The beauty of real life. It almost hurts, I don't know why. Perhaps it's that feeling you get when you are enjoying the peace of an evening and you want to hold onto that moment. Uncle Paul captures moments like that. I especially love the one of you at the fence. You're so lovely, Auntie! And mountains in the background...wow. :)
I can't wait to see you. Greta and I plan to come with Mama to Grammy's birthday party, so it will be soon! Love you. ~'::
I am a 43 year young wife and mother. I love spending time playing with my family, relaxing, vacationing, watching movies, reading together, etc. I also have a new found passion for keeping my body strong and healthy with clean eating and lots of exercise. My deepest passion and hearts desire is to be found faithful in fulfilling God's will for my life; to follow Him, to glorify Him in all that I do, to bless others, and bring joy to those around me.
______________________________________________________
All photos copyright Paul Elseth 2008/2009 all rights reserved
2 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. I think these are the best ones yet... every single one of these is PERFECT and beautiful and so much like HOME!!! Aw, I can't wait to see it. But wow, these are just amazing. :-) The one of my Man just killed me, he is so gorgeous!!
What wonderful pictures. The beauty of real life. It almost hurts, I don't know why. Perhaps it's that feeling you get when you are enjoying the peace of an evening and you want to hold onto that moment. Uncle Paul captures moments like that. I especially love the one of you at the fence. You're so lovely, Auntie! And mountains in the background...wow. :)
I can't wait to see you. Greta and I plan to come with Mama to Grammy's birthday party, so it will be soon! Love you. ~'::
Post a Comment